Founded in 1986, Ballinlough are the largest refrigeration, tail lift and commercial vehicle fleet service and support organisation in Ireland. We are the Thermo King dealers for refrigeration units and Dhollandia agent for tail lifts in Ireland.
The growing demand for home delivery has seen a huge increase in the need for refrigeration on light commercial vehicles (LCV) as well as managemet of the fleet. Designed for small, medium and large fleets alike, Ballinlough Fleet Management provides a single port of call for intelligent and efficient fleet management. By enabling customers to benefit from the latest up-to-date fleet information, Ballinlough Fleet Management not only gives significant operating advantages but it also offers customers significant cost saving opportunities.
In today’s competitive marketplace, Ballinlough Fleet Management is a proven and well established business. We have over 500 assets running on full repair and maintenance contracts and a premium support network in Ireland for LCV operations. It allows you to keep your Commercial Fleet transport operation one step ahead, allowing you to concentrate on your core business activity rather than the complexity of your fleet maintenance and management programmes.
Our Fleet Management Services
- Premium support network in Ireland for LCV operations
- Specialists in fleet management for .com organisations with a dedicated team of controllers with full support across Ireland
- Compliance – we ensure your fleet is safe and fit for purpose
- National 24/7 Response – keep your fleet working, any time, any place, at a time to suit your business
- Total Fleet Management – eliminating financial risks, improving cash flow, reducing administration hassle and simplifying processes
- Service Scheduling – service and maintenance reports, including all compliance documentation
- Dedicated Key Account Management – working together as a team
- Asset Management – covering refrigeration systems, tail lifts, heaters, temperature recorders, shutter doors and couplings, as well as tyres and windscreens, on full repair and maintenance and fleet managed options
Contact us today for more information on how we can help your business