Refrigerated van conversions for both chilled and frozen specifications. The Coolkit modular system is unique in the Marketplace.
Reasons for specifying the Coolkit system:
- Light Weight, maximising payload. There is no timber frame and there is no plywood used in the sidewalls, unless specifically requested.
- Incredible strength and durability as a result of using a GRP skin reinforced with roven woving (woven fibre glass)
- Thermally efficient with many designs, including ATP standard
- The fastest turnaround time in the industry, means a shorter lead time for your conversion.
- Removable at end of life and re-usable because the lining is a modular, dry lining, it can be removed to enable you to dispose of an unconverted van and have the opportunity to re-use the lining in a successive vehicle- ideal for high mileage situations where the vehicle expires long before the conversion.
- Coolkit has also come up with a unique removable shelving system, which, just like their modular lining system is light, strong, versatile and quick to install and remove. \
Below is a leaflet giving more details on Coolkit’s new shelving system .
For further information check out the Coolkit website www.coolkit.org